The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" ad is a helpful infographic that helps you narrow down your beer choices according to the occasion and your mood. Along the way, the infographic aims to steer you towards Mountain Goat Beer, with boxes that read "But wait, maybe I should reconsider" and "Quality independent with a taste that makes you want to shout 'Beer is good!'"
Infographics are especially popular on social media sites like Twitter and Tumblr, and the Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" ad plays on this phenomenon perfectly. Here's a full shot of the poster -- click the image for a larger version.
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia
- Norte Photoblocker Beer Holder Thwarts Incriminating Photos
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- How to Decide Who Gets the Last Slice of Pizza Chart Answers Life's Biggest Question
- The Beer Chart is an Informative Infographic
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- Dave Murray's Cubist "Beer Series"