Will bacon prices rise this summer? Some analysts think so. Rich Nelson, the dirctor of research at Allendale, projects that bacon could soon cost $6 per pound.
The reason behind the projected rise in bacon prices is the corresponding rise in price of pork bellies in recent weeks. Pork bellies cost over $130 per 100 pounds now, and that price may climb up past $150, where it was last August.
If bacon prices do rise, will you cut back on your consumption, or is your bacon addiction one you can't quit?
- "American Dudes & Fast Food" Infographic Shares Statistics From Social Media-Savvy Males
- McDonald's Bacon McGriddle Ring is Fashionable Fast Food
- Carl's Jr. Giveaway: Dress Like Spider-Man on July 4th, Get a Free Bacon Cheeseburger
- The Bacon Bacon Truck is a Food Cart Dedicated to Pork Delights
- BacoBurgers are a Combo of Beef and Bacon
- Slater's 50/50 Announces 'Merica Burger, Boasting a Bonanza of Bacon
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- Peanut Butter Prices On The Rise
- Bacon, Avocado, and Tomato Pasta Salad
- Superbowl Bites: Bacon Apple Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Bacon Brownie Cupcakes
- Chipotle Bacon Bombs on a Stick
- Shrimp, Pineapple and Bacon Skewers
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Baked Eggs and Bacon Cream In Spinach Fettuccine Nests
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Sweet Bacon Wrapped Sausage
- Chard With Bacon and Balsamic Vinegar
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Manchego, Romesco Sauce
- Giangi's Egg, Bacon and Muffin