Sometimes, the perfect summer dessert is hidden in the past! While certain recipe ideas from the '50s and '60s may make us cringe, these fabulous desserts are nothing short of delightful and super tasty. The best part? No-bake cakes and pies! Rockin' the retro recipes? Here are 5 recipes using Coca Cola and 5 more retro desserts!
Essentially ice cream wrapped in sponge cake, this traditional British dessert is making a come back!
This creme de menthe and Oreo pie will transport you to a classic '50s diner, jukebox not included.
Fresh Fruit Trifle
Another delightful British dessert using leftover cake or cookies, fresh fruit and yogurt or cream - so delicious!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Complete with Maraschino cherries.
- Mini Banana Splits
- Retro Dessert Round Up
- 5 Best Baked Alaska Recipes + GFCF
- Celebrate the Return of Don Draper With 'Mad Men' Inspired Cocktails
- Old School Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Retro Desserts: Dump Cake
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Easy Weeknight Dinner: Retro Chicken and Chips Casserole
- 5 Delicious Gluten Free Whoopie Pie Recipes
- 5 Smoldering S'mores Recipes for National S'mores Day
- Peach Baked Alaska
- Baked Alaska
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Sweet and Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Old Fashion Bread Pudding
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- 18th Century Syllabub