As a nutritionist, my clients are constantly sharing health “facts” that they learned from the internet, friends, or TV. With so much information available, sometimes random or outdated statements end up as common knowledge. Often, these “facts” don’t support optimal health and can even be harmful.
MELT practitioner, Edya Kalev and I decided it was time to collaborate and break down some common health myths. Here are our top 10….
- 5 Foods You Thought Were Vegan But Aren’t!
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- 5 Kickin' Kale Recipes Gluten and Dairy Free
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons