As a nutritionist, my clients are constantly sharing health “facts” that they learned from the internet, friends, or TV. With so much information available, sometimes random or outdated statements end up as common knowledge. Often, these “facts” don’t support optimal health and can even be harmful.
MELT practitioner, Edya Kalev and I decided it was time to collaborate and break down some common health myths. Here are our top 10….
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- 5 Kickin' Kale Recipes Gluten and Dairy Free
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Almond paprika
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- KADAI VEG MURG( NUTRILA DELIGHT)
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Spinach and Ginger Soup
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Chocolate nut spread