When the heat is on, sometimes all it takes is an amazing salad to hit the spot! Naturally light and refreshing, these 5 salads are packed with fresh, seasonal fruit, super tasty low-fat dressings and legumes for protein. While you could absolutely serve any of these up as a side salad at your next barbecue or cookout, these super salads can definitely hold their own as the star of the meal!
Tomato Watermelon Salad
With avocados and a balsamic dressing, a summery treat.
Blueberry Garbanzo Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Packed with super foods, this vegan salad is ultra tasty.
Strawberry Hazelnut Salad
A seasonal treat with crunchy hazelnuts and a rich roasty-sweet sesame dressing.
Nectarine Summer Salad with Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
Sweet, crunchy and totally colorful, a vitamin-packed salad using fresh, seasonal fruit!
Jicama Pepita and Garbanzo Salad
Refreshing jicama adds both crunch and a light sweetness to this quick and easy salad.
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Roasted Beet and Radicchio Salad
- Low Carb Living: Eggs On The Run
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Low-Carb Chicken Breasts with Fresh Sage and Mushrooms
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Caper Cream Sauce
- Savory Pumpkin Entree
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Chinese Chicken Salad With Chipotle Dressing
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Healthy Tuna Salad
- My Mom's Baby Spinach With Garlic Yogurt Sauce