KFC has hired its first chief chicken officer, Aaron Person, to help roll out the Cook Certification Program. The initiative aims to ensure that all KFC cooks, regardless of their location, are prepared to uphold KFC's quality standards.
Ad Age reports that Person will also appear in upcoming ad campaigns for television and online outlets. Do you think the KFC Cook Certification Program, with Person at its helm, will help change public perception of KFC as a purveyor of unhealthy fast food?
- KFC China Releases Irish Cream Chicken for "Taste of Ireland" Promo
- 5 Copycat Chicken Recipes for Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes
- Copycat Recipes: KFC Fried Chicken
- Copycat Recipe: KFC Popcorn Chicken
- Madonna Hired More Than One Personal Chef for MDNA Tour
- KFC Philippines Offers Mac & Cheese Bites
- KFC Japan's Potato Chips are Available for a Finger Lickin' Limited Time
- Copycat Recipes: KFC Coleslaw
- The KFC Philippines Cheese Top Burger is a Silly Sandwich
- KFC Australia Removes Toys From Children's Meals to Stop "Pester Power"
- "Little Chief" Beef and Game Jerky
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- You get ripped when you have a training program that is perfect for you
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Quantities For 50 Persons
- Lentil Dahl (2 Persons)
- Dream's Dessert ( 1 Person)
- Personal Pumpkin Pies