I have shared my love for the days when PBS was the only place to find cooking shows, as well as my love for Mary Ann Esposito. I used to watch her shows and write down notes in my kitchen notebook. Yes dear reader, I have been a foodie for much longer than I am going to admit.
Tonight, I found a channel that is all Mary Ann, all the time. What a fun walk down memory lane to see her in action. That and a serious drool factor at the food, of course. Check her out!
- Ciao Italia - Pressed Chicken Video
- YouTube Video - Depression Breakfast
- YouTube Channel Of The Week - Cookingwithdog
- YouTube Cupcakes
- YouTube Channel Of The Week - The Produce Lady
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- Exclusive Peek of 'Eat My Vegan' on YouTube's HUNGRY
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- Ramen-Flavored Ice Cream Serves as Meal and Dessert
- Delectable Donuts
- Grilled Chicken Strips with Orzo Salad
- Strawberry Custard Mary Ann Cake with Whipped Cream
- Olivier salad: simple salad recipe you will love
- Aunt Marie’s Dinner Rolls
- FVD is one amazing application for android devices!
- Muhallebili Anne Pastası
- Anne Kurabiyesi
- Bloody Mary Soup
- Bloody Mary Bread
- Pitcher Of Bloody Marys