A classic Spanish dish, gazpacho is the quintessential no-cook summer soup. Made from fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, spices and thickened with crusty bread, this chilled soup is the best way to beat the heat of the summer sun.
Mango Crab Gazpacho
Add a little sophistication to your next brunch with this elegant soup.
Roasted Red Pepper and Shrimp Gazpacho
A sweet-salty adaptation of this classic Spanish dish.
The ultimate refreshing summer soup.
With a hint of anise flavor in appetizer-sized shot glass portions.
Roasted Red Pepper and Olive Gazpacho
Salty, savory and a perfect summer meal
- Traditional Gazpacho - Tomato Week Part 2
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup
- Creamy Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- Cooking with Sweet Potatoes: 5 Savory Recipes to Prepare this Fall
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Meatless Monday: Curried Cucumber Soup
- Fishy Fridays: 5 Fabulous Recipes