Heather of Sweets to the Sweet created the "Walking Dead" cake to celebrate the birthday of one of the show's cast members. The cake's doors extend up and outwards in a stunningly realistic rendition of a zombie apocalypse.
The Atlanta-based baker also whipped up cake heads in the shape of zombie heads for the cast and crew to enjoy. Would you celebrate a birthday with a macabre cake like this one?
- Heiress Daphne Guinness: "I'll Eat When I'm Dead"
- The Walking Dead Cupcakes are a Morbid Treat
- 5 Macabre Cakes
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- The Muppet Birthday Cake Inspires Nostalgia
- This Doodled Rainbow Birthday Cake is Edible Art
- Weird Wednesday Links: Michelle Bachman Corn Dog Photos, Weird Cakes and Super Mario Mugs
- The Zombie Bottle Opener Will Crack Open Your Beer, Not Your Skull
- This Sushi Birthday Cake is a Deceptive Dessert
- Identical Twin Womb Cake Rings in Kelley and Kim Deal's Birthday
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Cherry "Dump" Cake
- "Light" Citrus Sponge Cake
- Vegan Lemon-Berry "Cheese"Cake
- Caribbean Rum "Sopped" Coconut Cake
- "Best Carrot Cake" With Cream Cheese Icing
- "Tis A Touch Of The Irish" Checkerboard Cake
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Apple Brown Butter "Doughnut" Cakes With Cinnamon and Honey
- Birthday Cake By Francine