Turbo Tango is an all-new beverage offering packaged in a plastic aerosol bottle that delivers a foamy orange drink straight into your mouth. The unusual refreshment is targeted at teens, with a label that advises, "Hold upright and squirt into your mouth (and nowhere else)."
"Turbo Tango is going to be a huge hit with the target market," said chief executive officer Andrew Eyles. "It's what Tango is all about: being different and having irreverent fun." The plastic aerosol drink will debut across the U.K. all July and, if successful, will have an official release.
- Life Changing Kitchen Citrus Spray Device
- Weird Wednesday Must-Reads: Insect Cuisine, Gold Food and Culinary Couture
- Take Your Food From Blah to Bling with Esslack Spray
- Anti-Foaming Agent Found in McNuggets
- Is Pepper Spray Actually Food?
- Craisins Recalled Over Possible Metal Fragments
- McDonald's Australia to Start Using DNA Spray to Stop Robbers
- English Farmer Uses Spray-Painted Sheep to Promote Tyas Turf
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- Collagen-Infused Beer Foam is Latest Japanese Spa Treatment