Vanilla Ice, whose real name is Rob Van Winkle, is ready for his close-up; tonight, he'll appear on the Travel Channel's "Man v. Food Nation" alongside Adam Richman. Van Winkle won't partake in the show's signature eating challenges, although he does scarf down some key lime pie.
"Man v. Food Nation" is a spinoff of "Man v. Food" that sees Richman as a coach and mentor for participants rather than an eating machine. Are you happy to see Vanilla Ice return to the entertainment world?
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Page Productions Sues Food Network Over Guy Fieri and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives"
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Man Charged With Stuffing Ribs Down Pants - Again
- Man Grows World Record Onion
- Cheerios: Lady Gaga "Marry the Night" Music Video is Fine With Us!
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Anthony Bourdain Announces "The Layover," a New Travel Channel Show
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- "Pb & J" Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- "Best Carrot Cake" With Cream Cheese Icing
- Creamy Squash Puree "Ice Cream"
- "Guf" Danish Ice Cream Topping
- Non Dairy Vanilla Ice Cream
- Snow Ice Cream, Vanilla
- French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream