Risotto is the Nothern Italian pasta - where Romans eat pasta every day without fail, Venetians eat risotto. Always use short grain rice like Arborio or Carnaroli and be patient. This creamy rice dish takes time and effort, but is so incredibly worth it! Let's be honest, "stirring constantly" is an exaggeration - you definitely can't leave the stove unmanned (or unwomanned?) but constantly is a bit overkill. Stir every minute or so while catching up with your family, take a sip of wine, stir it again, have some bruschetta and stir - you get the picture.
Chanterelle, Oyster and Porcini Mushroom Risotto
The quintessential risotto - al funghi. A personal favorite.
More from the central region of Italy, the slight bitterness of the radicchio is cooked away, leaving a delicious and creamy dish.
Risotto with Peas and Prosciutto
The perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Risotto alla Milanese
Literally "risotto of Milan", this dish is flavored with Marsala wine and saffron.
A classic combination - you can also use truffle oil (I recommend white instead of black truffles).
Champagne Risotto with Asparagus and Pancetta
With sparkling wine and fresh asparagus, this recipe is bursting with the flavors of spring and early summer.
Buttery-earthy artichokes have met their match in this creamy Italian dish.
Asparagus Lemon Risotto
A classic version of this Northern Italian favorite.
Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
Sweet and caramel-y, this risotto is perfect for late summer and early fall.
Fennel Risotto with Pistachios
Perfect for early summer.
- 5 Sensational Vegan Risottos
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Best Gluten Free Stuffed Pepper Recipes
- Classic Julia Child: Poulet Saute aux Herbes de Provence, GFCF
- Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon, Gluten Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Asparagus Risotto With Shrimp
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes
- Pumpkin Risotto with millet
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free