Gwyneth Paltrow is infamous for her adherence to a healthy lifestyle, and she affirmed her commitment to eating wisely at a recent appearance, saying, "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a can."
Paltrow's blunt declaration took place at Roundhouse Studios as a part of the iTunes Festival last month. During the gig, she also admitted to drinking wine while cooking and indulging in gourmet cheese.
Although expressed in an extreme fashion, Gwyneth Paltrow's fervent dedication to wellness is admirable. Do you think her statement was out of line or dead on?
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Work Out So I Can Eat What I Want'
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says her Diet Changed her Marriage
- Gwyneth Paltrow Chews Every Bite At Least 13 Times
- 3 Gwyneth Paltrow Diet Tips
- The Gwyneth Paltrow Diet
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gives her Kids Cheat Days
- The Gwyneth Paltrow New Year's Cleanse
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Gwyneth Paltrow Cries When She Eats Pancakes
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Detox Spealist Shares Diet Tips
- Frittata "Brinner" Sandwiches - Southwest Style
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- "Gourmet" Pizza Dough
- "Instant" Chocolate Mousse
- "Forgotten" Minestrone
- Deva Naturals, "Bbq'd Mangosteen Chicken Drumsticks" !
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- Navy Bean & Wild Mushroom "Risotto"
- Crispy Grilled Spam "Chips"