Big drama is unfolding around the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating World Record. The Nathan's World Record Holder was thought to be former champ Tekeru Kobayashi who ate an astounding 69 hot dogs in a simulcast during the Nathan's contest, which was won by Joey Chestnut who ate 62.
But a new video has surfaced that counts Kobayashi eating only 65 hot dogs. Still enough to beat Chestnut, but still. This is Nathan's Hot Dog Eating, people. We've got to get this right!
- Joey Chestnut Wins Fifth Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in a Row
- "The Black Widow" Sonya Thomas Wins the First Women's Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Means 6th Straight Win
- Nathan's Adds Women's Division to Hot Dog Contest
- How to Train For an Eating Contest
- Can I Eat Hot Dogs When Pregnant?
- Game Day Eats: Texas Wiener Dogs
- Rob Merlino Celebrates National Hot Dog Month With a 31-Day Frankfurter Binge
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Runs Anti-Hot Dog Billboard
- Bull Meat Secret To Chicago Hot Dogs