The Food Network has announced that its latest show, "Sugar High" with Duff Goldman of "Ace of Cakes," will debut on Monday, August 8 at 10:30 p.m. Eastern. The six-episode series will follow Goldman as he tours the best sweet shops in the country, from food carts to standalone bakeries.
Will you tune in to "Sugar High" when it airs next month, or are you tired of seeing Duff Goldman?
- 5 Best Duff Goldman Quotes From Grub Street's Diary-Style Interview
- Duff Goldman Talks Weight Loss
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- Realistic Burmese Python Cake
- Duff Goldman Films a Lo-Fi How-To Video for Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Salt and Other Cooking Tips from Celebrity Chefs
- Celiac Saturday: Quick & Easy Cakes
- Duff Goldman Opens Cake Decorating Shop in LA
- Los Angeles Times Presents The Taste
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Nanaimo Bars
- High-altitude chocolate chip cookies
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Hot cocoa cookies
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- High Energy Bars with "Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate"
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels