The Food Network has announced that its latest show, "Sugar High" with Duff Goldman of "Ace of Cakes," will debut on Monday, August 8 at 10:30 p.m. Eastern. The six-episode series will follow Goldman as he tours the best sweet shops in the country, from food carts to standalone bakeries.
Will you tune in to "Sugar High" when it airs next month, or are you tired of seeing Duff Goldman?
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- 5 Best Duff Goldman Quotes From Grub Street's Diary-Style Interview
- Duff Goldman Talks Weight Loss
- Duff Goldman Films a Lo-Fi How-To Video for Blue Bunny Ice Cream
- Realistic Burmese Python Cake
- Salt and Other Cooking Tips from Celebrity Chefs
- Duff Goldman Opens Cake Decorating Shop in LA
- Los Angeles Times Presents The Taste
- Bacon Latkes are a "Sacrilicious" Treat
- Casino Cupcake Toppers Are for High Rollers
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Aarti’s Green Minty Curry Chicken
- Pulled Pork With Mango Bbq Sauce
- High Energy Bars with "Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate"
- "Guf" Danish Ice Cream Topping
- Oatmeal "Xocai Healthy Chocolate" Bars
- Roasted Salmon with Grapefruit Sauce