On Monday, Hooters Downtown LA will open its doors on 1248 South Figueroa Street. The chain restaurant, which is famous for its curvaceous waitresses, isn't far from the Staples Center and will also house a Fox Sports Broadcasting booth.
To commemorate the Hooters Downtown LA restaurant's opening day, it's giving away free chicken wings for a year to the first 100 patrons who show up on Monday. Will you head downtown on Monday to take advantage of the deal?
- VIDEO: DIY Wingstop Style Chicken Wings - Gluten Free
- Gluten-Free Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- Game Day: Gluten Free Hot Chicken Wings
- Is this the best Salsa in America? I think so.
- Patrón Tequila Chocolate Ice Cream
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Must Have: Gluten Free Chicken Wings