I’m baking up a special dessert that one would never imagine could be made Allergy-Free: Boston Cream Pie! That’s right, allergy free, gluten free, vegan Boston Cream Pie!
I’m from Boston, where this dreamy creation is our favorite traditional dessert. Boston Cream Pie is actually a cake; two layers of tasty yellow cake, filled with a fluffy pastry cream, and topped with a luscious chocolate glaze. But it’s usually heavily dependant on such top allergens as wheat, dairy, eggs, and sometimes soy. So as a tribute to all of us out there living with food allergies, I’ve come up with a version of this special treat that is free of all top allergens. Bake it and celebrate how delicious allergen-free can be!
Get the full recipe and more at Cybele Pascal: Allergen-Free Cuisine...
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Almond Butter and Chocolate Squares
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe