Katy Perry is currently recovering from a mean bout of food poisoning. Perry was scheduled to perform in Chicago and St. Paul tonight and tomorrow night as a part of her "California Dreams" concert, but the illness has forced her to reschedule the dates.
A representative for Katy Perry said that the pop star was suffering from "severe dehydration" due to the food poisoning, according to Exposay. Perry posted a tweet to apologize this morning; it appears below.
- Katy Perry Loves British Food
- The Cupcake Corset Dress Lets You Channel Katy Perry
- Katy Perry Donates Over $175,000 of Ticket Sales to Charity
- Katy Perry Partners with Popchips
- Katy Perry Popchips Ads Revealed
- Guests Treated to Comfort Food at Katy Perry's Birthday Party
- Katy Perry Gets Her Own Popchips Flavor
- Katy Perry Tour Rider Emphasizes Organic Produce
- How Katy Perry Satisfies Food Cravings Without Gaining Weight
- Katy Perry Drops $50,000 on Cat Cora Cooking Lessons
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Aphid Poison
- Poison Apple Punch
- Katie's Unforgettable Salsa
- Katie's Plate-Lick'n Balsamic Steak
- Katy's Guacamole