Littleneck is an upcoming New England-style clam shack in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn that's raising funds via Kickstarter. The crowd-funding platform enables companies to set various rewards for specific donation levels, and the Littleneck team has offered a killer reward for a $5,000 pledge: free beer and a platter from the raw bar for life.
The three-man Littleneck team is revamping the 1,200-square-foot space on their own using reclaimed and recycled materials. The clam shack will showcase sustainable and local seafood from the Northeastern seaboard when it opens in September.
- Brooklyn Decker Offers Diet Tips
- Wolfgang Puck Honored with James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- No Private Goldman Sachs Grill at Shake Shack
- Washington Nationals Rethink Stadium Food
- Jeremy Lin Inspires Beverage at the Shake Shack
- The Mountain Dew Throwback Shack Inspires Nostalgia
- Michelle Obama Chows Down at Shake Shack
- Pincher's Crab Shack Sues Wendy's Over "You Can't Fake Fresh" Slogan
- Major Gourmet Burger Expansion News
- An Artisanal Soda Trade Grows in Brooklyn