Most craft brew is strictly packaged in bottles, but New Belgium Brewing Company offers three of its beers -- Fat Fire, Ranger IPA and Sunshine Wheat -- in a can. Demand for the cans has been so high that New Belgium is adding a 16,000-square-foot can line that can fill a whopping 360 cans per minute.
New Belgium Brewing Company is based in Fort Collins, Colorado and is noted for its focus on the environment. Bryan Simpson, a spokesperson for the brewery, noted that the decision to augment its canning facility supports that ethos, as the metal that comprises the cans is more sustainable than glass bottles.
- Craft Beer Hoping For Another Happy New Year
- Carlsberg Belgium Print Advertisement Opens Up Beer Bottles
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Kirin Brewing Frozen Draft Beer is the Perfect Ice-Cold Brew
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- Bulmers Cider Beer Augmented Reality App Will Tease You With the Perfect Brew
- BeerText.Us is a Digital Brew Encyclopedia
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Dogfish Head Brewing Uses Cinemagraphs to Promote Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale
- Anheuser-Busch Wants to Trademark Area Codes for Regional Brews