The Tulip Spaghetti Fork by Design-Matter takes a flower-inspired twist on the standard fork, curving its base and tines into a rounded shape. This spherical spaghetti fork makes it easy to twirl pasta noodles into a perfect bite-sized portion.
Design-Matter says that the Tulip Spaghetti Fork was designed to fight back against "crude, traditional techniques" and add "elegance and grace" to the ritual of serving and eating pasta. Would you use a fork like this one?
- The Original Pasta Fork Makes Noodle-Twirling Easy
- Curtis Stone's Spaghetti with Kale Recipe
- On Top of Spaghetti Cupcake is a Deceptive Disney Dessert
- Will the Ombrella Pizza Cones Revolutionize Pizza-Eating?
- Stellar Vegan Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce
- Meatless Monday: Garlic Spaghetti with White Wine Reduction
- Low Carb Cooking: Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Sunday Supper: Italian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Spaghetti with Clams
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara