Jamie Masterson and her husband, both self-described Angry Birds "addicts," are the culinary artists behind this Furious Fowl Cake for the Threadcakes competition. The cake features pigs' heads, a jeweled crown, the infamous slingshot, and the red, yellow and blue birds, all made out of modeling chocolate.
The Threadcakes competition challenges bakers to create fully edible cakes based on existing T-shirt designs at Threadless.com. This year's contest ends on August 15.
- The Crayfish Crush Cake Depicts Forbidden Love
- The Mysterious Fossil Threadless Cake Digs Up Fred Flintstone's Remains
- The "Breaking Up is Hard to Do" Cake is a Comic-Inspired Confection
- The Bon Appetit Threadcakes Entry is a Macabre Masterpiece
- The Haunted Hedge Maze Threadcakes Entry is a 3-D Pac-Man Board
- Angry Birds Cake Balls Will Make You Smile
- Top 10 Foodista Angry Birds Food Posts of 2011
- 5 Bite-Sized Angry Birds Desserts
- 5 Incredible Angry Birds Halloween Pumpkins
- Angry Birds Mooncakes Hit Hong Kong