Clearly, you can never have enough cherry pie! This all-American favorite is an ideal summer dessert using fresh fruit instead of canned or frozen fruit. The perfect combination of sweet and tart without the mess of berry seeds, and perfect to combine with other fruits like apples, apricots, cranberries or raspberries -- and of course, chocolate! Here are 5 recipes for the tastiest cherry pie around!
Brandied Cherry Pie
A classic twist on this slice of Americana.
Cherry Hand Pies
Perfect picnic food!
Cherry Apricot Slab Pie
Gluten free and insanely tasty.
Individual Cherry Pies in a Jar
Baked in Mason jars, these single serving pies are super simple.
Sour Cherry Pie with Almond Crumble Topping
The best combination of sweet, sour, soft and crunchy - yum!
- 7 Cheery Cherry Pie Recipes
- Two-Bite Cherry Pie Pops
- Insanely Delicious Cinnamon Marscapone Pancakes with Cheeries
- Sunday Baking: White Chocolate Cherry Hand Pies
- More Weird Ways to Use Cherries
- How-To Recipe: Cherry Pie
- Classic Cherry Clafoutis
- 5 Most Unusual Cherry Recipes
- Summer Sunflower Cupcake Toppers Are Bright and Cheery
- Adorable Apple Hand Pies
- Fresh Cherries in Limoncello with Whipped Cream
- Vintage Recipe Project: Strawberry Sponge Pie
- Easy shredded pie with cherries (or jam, or berries, anything)
- mixed berry tea cake
- Fresh Cherry Pie
- Ground Cherry Flognarde
- Cherry, Date & Nut Muffins
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Rhoob's Blackberry Pie
- Homemade Apple Pie