Kevin Burg and Jamie Beck of Cinemagraphs, the animated GIF images that took the Internet by storm earlier this year, have extended their creative talents to help promote Dogfish Head Brewing's latest release, Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale. The cinemagraphs focus on all aspects of the brewing process, which begins with pressing 150 pounds of organic strawberries and ends with a finished pint.
The cinemagraphs zero in on a single moment in a manner that neither photography nor video can replicate; the promotions are sure to help Dogfish Head Brewing build buzz for Tweason'ale gluten-free strawberry ale in the blogosphere.
- Dogfish Head Celebrates Pearl Jam in New Beer
- Rogue Maple Bacon Ale is a Smoky Brew
- Kirin Brewing Frozen Draft Beer is the Perfect Ice-Cold Brew
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Newcastle Werewolf Beer is a Beastly Blood-Red Brew
- Bulmers Cider Beer Augmented Reality App Will Tease You With the Perfect Brew
- Bowser Beer is a Brew for Dogs