It's an idea so simple, it makes you wonder why no one's already thought of it. Take pressure off ocean stocks of fish by eating invasive species like Florida's lionfish.
Humans are the most ubiquitous predators on earth,” said Philip Kramer, director of the Caribbean program for the Nature Conservancy. “Instead of eating something like shark fin soup, why not eat a species that is causing harm, and with your meal make a positive contribution?”
Invasive species are a problem across the globe. Asian carp in the Mississippi and other fish could be managed by commerical fishing.
What do you think about eating invasive species? Good or lame idea?
- Don't You Just Want Double Fudge Brownies?
- Why Don't The Pictures and The Recipes Match Up?
- Why don't Italians eat Spaghetti & Meatballs?
- Why don't stores sell beet tops (greens).
- Why Don't I Look Like A Fitness Model Yet Blackline Elite
- We Soy Don't Need Anymore Monsanto Crops
- You Don't Need Dessert to Enjoy a Dessert Wine
- You Could Be Eating Squirrel Meat Soon
- Invasive Species: From Pests to Feasts
- I Don't Like Red Wine With Cheese
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Mabo Don
- Who Says They Don’t Like Cauliflower: Roasted Cauliflower and Poblano Pepper Soup
- Not Just Mango Salsa
- Just The Best Cookies
- Just Like Oh Henry Bars
- Garlic Prawns In Just 3 Steps!
- Not Just Any Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Just Maz Turkey Chili
- Just Another Tiramisu