If you've always wanted to appear on a fast food commercial, you may want to participate in the Arby's Casting Call. The campaign is looking for user-generated videos that demonstrate how Arby's food puts them in a good mood.
The winner of the Arby's Casting Call will win $10,000 and an opportunity to sing the "It's good mood food" jingle at the end of an Arby's commercial. Check out the "how to enter" video below:
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- 'Downton Arby's' Parodies British TV Show
- Win a Hawaiian Getaway From Arby's!
- Hilarious Rant About Fast Food
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Berry Good Brie
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil