First Lady Michelle Obama's signature issue has been promoting efforts to fight childhood obesity and her "Let's Move!" campaign. So it was with a certain amount of glee Washington Post reporter Natalie Jennings noted Michelle Obama's Shake Shack lunch Monday that included a cheeseburger, fries, a chocolate shake and Diet Coke. That's 1,556 calories, for those keeping track at home.
We all do it. Admit it! You've ordered the cheeseburger and fries and then insisted on the Diet Coke. Hey, cut where you can!
Actually, how good does a Shake Shack cheeseburger, fries and a shake sound now?
The FIrst Lady responed with a level-headed "Eveything in moderation."
- 5 Changes Made by Michelle Obama's Let's Move! Campaign
- First Lady Urges the Food Industry to Continue Getting Healthier
- Michelle Obama Food Book Coming April 2012
- Michelle Obama Talks Food and Family on BET
- Michelle Obama to Appear on 'The Biggest Loser'
- Paula Deen Says The First Lady Sure Can Eat
- Rachael Ray and First Lady Serve Turkey Tacos to Elementary School
- Michelle Obama Publishes First Cookbook
- First Lady Michelle Obama's Tips For Eating Better as a Family
- The Bertolli "Let's Cook!" iPad App Features Chef Fabio Viviani