These no-cook sauces will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time.
Sun Dried Tomato Romesco Sauce
A Spanish sauce with red peppers and almonds.
A parsley and garlic sauce used extensively in Argentina over grilled meat.
This tomatillo based salsa is perfect with tacos.
This sauce is great with pasta, chicken, or fish
- Lemon Basil Pesto and More No-Cook Summer Sauces
- No-Cook Appetizers for Summer Entertaining
- Date Night: Skirt Steak with Chimichurri and Grilled Asparagus
- Awesome Argentinian Dulce De Leche Cookies
- 5 Spectacular Shellfish Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp and Other Summer Shrimp Dishes
- No-Cook Coconut Chia Pudding
- 3 Vegetarian Recipes to Try on Meatless Monday
- 5 Fabulous Fish Recipes