In only a few days the last of the Harry Potter films will be premiering in the United States. To celebrate this bittersweet end, make some of these iconic wizarding treats.
These cakes are fresh from the Hogwart's Express food trolley
Honeydukes Candy Floss Cupcakes
This amazing cotton candy cupcakes are topped with cotton candy frosting, reminiscent of those found in Honeydukes sweet shop.
"Fred gave me one when I was seven, it burnt a hole right through my tongue. I can remember Mum walloping him with her broomstick." —Ron Weasley
Pop rock covered sour lollipops that won't burn your tongue as they did to Ron Weasley.
Owl shaped cookies to remeber Harry's most loyal companion, Hedwig.
Golden Snitch Cake Pops
These pops are made with butterbeer cake and painted with gold pearl dust.
- Harry Potter Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- 5 Imaginary Harry Potter Foods Brought to Life
- Harry Potter LEGO Cake
- Golden Snitch Cake Pops are a Whimsical Wizard Treat
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks
- Margarita Cake Pops Are Infused with Tequila
- Cake Pop Roses Form a Delicious Bouquet
- Butterbeer Latte Recipe Inspired by 'Harry Potter'
- Charm City Cakes Creates Incredible "Harry Potter" Cake for NYC Premiere
- Harry Potter Painted Marshmallows Are Bewitching Bite-Sized Snacks
- Harry Potter Licorice Wands
- Harry Potter Non-Alcoholic Butterbeer
- Cornelius Fudge
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Carrot and Banana Snacking Cake
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Golden Crunchy Fish Cakes With Creamy Dill Sauce