These "Midwest" skillets by Alisa Toninato are actual cast-iron skillets that double as wall art. The entire set is available via Toninato's Etsy shop and includes Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Iowa. The skillets fit together like puzzle pieces and attach to their frame via strong rare earth magnets.
Toninato says that the "Midwest" skillets are also available for sale individually. If you message her nicely, she may even create a cast-iron skillet in the shape of your state.
- State-Shaped Cutting Boards
- Best State Burgers: Midwest Style
- Lettuce Turnip the Beet Wall Decor is Witty Word Art
- Dave Murray's Cubist "Beer Series"
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- Fulvio Bonavia Photographs Edible Fashion in "A Matter of Taste"
- "Breaking the Bottle" by Mark Reigelman II is a Room Filled With Shattered Glass Decor
- "Made in America" Skillets are Patriotic Cookware
- Etsy Find - Cast Iron Skillet Handle Mitt
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Great Wall Of China Chicken
- State Fair Marinated and Grilled Turkey Breasts
- Skillet Breakfast Hash
- Dutch Skillet Pancake
- Mexican Chicken Skillet Casserole
- Skillet Mostaccioli
- Skillet Lasagna
- Country Pork Skillet With Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Deep-South Skillet Cornbread