Why pay for those expensive drinks that you finish before pulling back into traffic (admit it, you do), when you can make an entire batch of mix to drink any time you want to?
This Frozen Mocha Mix is a must have. It is rich and creamy, with a coffee flavor that I love. Using the basic recipe for measurements, you can change it up by switching out a different flavoring for each of the ingredients.
- Make Your Own Coffee and Save Money
- Make Your Own Kahlua
- Make Your Own: Sexy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Make Your Own Mustard
- Make Your Own Crunchy Kale Chips
- Make This Irish Cream Caramel Latte
- Gloria Jean's, Newman's Own Organics Named Best Colombian Coffee by Consumer Reports
- Make your Own Ice Cream Sandwich
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Mocha Muffins
- Make Your Own Ice Cream Cones
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pan Fried Steaks with a spicey coffee rub
- How To Make Fried Chicken Without Frying?
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- How to Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Maker
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Cupcakes