The new Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" coolers are part of the beverage giant's latest effort to ramp up beverage sales in remote communities. These solar-powered coolers can chill up to 48 glass bottles at a time and can even charge gadgets like cellphones and portable solar lanterns.
Following a successful 20-unit test in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Coca-Cola India will roll out 100 units over the next few months. The Coca-Cola Company reports that retailers with the eKOCool coolers reported "significantly" increased sales.
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The "La Bulle" Coca-Cola France Exhibit Imagines Drinking Habits in 2020
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Natasha Harris' 2-Gallon-a-Day Coca-Cola Habit May Have Caused Death
- Pepsi Uses Santa to Take a Stab at Coke With "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Commercial
- Uncle Teddy Ad for the "Summer Time is Pepsi Time" Campaign Uses Coca-Cola Polar Bears
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Weird Wednesday: Chumlee's $11,500 Bar Bill, Fried Bubblegum and 126-Pound Cabbages
- Coca-Cola Showers Soccer Fans with Social Media Confetti
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Chocolate Pretzel Cookies!!!
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Cooler
- Malibu Cooler
- Laban (Spiced Yogurt Cooler)
- Blackberry Cooler
- Guava Summer Cooler...
- Watermelon Jalapeño Cocktail Cooler
- Xocai and Cranberry or Pomegranate Cooler