Chicken and apricots are a classic combination: from curries to glazes, the ideas are endless! This sweet-sour flavor combo is perfect for summer and an ideal way to use those luscious in-season apricots!
Apricot Chicken Curry
Sweet and spicy, a surprising way to cool down on a hot afternoon.
Apricot-Lime Glazed Chicken Wings
Smoky-sweet like the best barbecue sauce, these grilled wings are amazingly tasty.
Grilled Chicken with Apricots and Pesto
With a sinful homemade pesto recipe, this dish will surprise and delight your guests at the next barbecue!
Coconut Chicken with Apricot Sauce
Sweet, crunchy coconut chicken with a Dijon-Apricot glaze - yum!
- Apricot Chicken: 6 More Must-Try Recipes
- Joyce Farms Heritage Chicken: Simply The Best Tasting Chicken You Can Eat
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Grilled Mojito Chicken Bowls with Quinoa
- 5 Zesty Summertime Zucchini Recipes
- End Of Summer: Grilled Chicken and Eggplant
- 3 Amazing Grilled Fruit Recipes
- Crazy Good Seared Chicken Breasts with Morel Mushrooms
- Lazy Sunday Herb Crusted Chicken
- Chicken Salad With Quinoa and Apricot Vinaigrette
- Fast and simple baked chicken with apple and strawberry
- Grilled Chicken and Sweet With Heat Boysenberry Barbecue Sauce
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Apricot Glazed Crockpot Chicken
- Healthy Quinoa Salad With Apricots and Almonds