Carmageddon in Los Angeles is scheduled to begin later today, and Ben & Jerry's is celebrating the occasion with free ice cream between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. at the Promenade at the Howard Hughes Center. The gratis flavor is "What a Cluster" -- an appropriate choice considering the implications of a 405 Freeway shutdown.
Ben & Jerry's "What a Cluster" ice cream is a peanut butter ice cream that contains caramel clusters, marshmallow swirls and peanut butter streaks. If you're in Los Angeles, hurry to the Promenade to claim your free scoops!
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- Schweddy Balls Ice Cream Worries American Family Association
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- "Dirty Shirley" & Amaretto Ice Cream Floats
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- "Not" Cream Cheese Cake
- "Pb & J" Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Lemon "Cream" With Fresh Raspberries
- "Best Carrot Cake" With Cream Cheese Icing
- Boston "Black Forest" Cream Pie
- Creamy Squash Puree "Ice Cream"