The latest Los Angeles food truck to hit the scene is the Poutine Truck, a mobile eatery by chef Debbie Lee that serves nothing but Canada's unofficial national dish of fries, gravy and cheese curd. The Food Network regular will make her version with organic cheese curds and Kennebec potatoes; the truck will also have a menu of toppings.
Lee is opening the Poutine Truck with partner James MacKinnon this weekend to ring in the Little Tokyo Design Festival. Angelenos, will you flock to this truck when it debuts?
- The 7Up EcoGreen Bottle is Canada's First Recycled PET Plastic Soda Bottle
- Chef Jack Lee's $100 Egg Roll Makes a Shark-Friendly Return in Latest Tasting
- Karen Lee's Five Spice Braised Brisket
- L.A.'s Nom Nom Truck Opens a San Francisco Outpost
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt to Open Pop-Up Shop at Toronto International Film Festival
- Movie & TV Themed Food Trucks Bring Nostalgia to the Streets
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Canadian Restaurant's Pee Joke Goes Viral
- Chef Todd English Launches the Macy's Chefs A-Go-Go Food Truck Tour
- Applebee's Food Truck Jumps the Shark