Musician and producer Pharrell Williams launched Qream liqueur last night with a star-studed private event. Sanaa Lathan, Lauren London, and Venus and Serena Williams were on hand to try the tipple, which is a lactose-friendly cream liqueur in peach and strawberry flavors.
Williams said of Qream Liqueur, "The 'Q' is for 'queen.' It's a thinner consistency than other cream liqueurs... it's less calories than a glass of wine." He also indicated that he wanted to produce a luxurious alcoholic beverage for women because he felt that the female market was "being ignored."
- Pharrell Williams Sues Diageo North America for Failed Qream Liquor Deal
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Barenjager Honey Liqueur Calls for Mixologists in National Bartender Competition
- Starbucks Launches Massive Chinese Expansion
- Courvoisier Launches Rosé Cognac
- Yao Ming Launches Luxury Wine Line
- Google Launches First Beer
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- IKEA Beer Launches in the UK
- D'Amalfi Limoncello Supreme is a $44 Million Bottle of Booze