A traditional Spanish punch, sangria is a combination of wine (usually red), liquor (often brandy) and fruit that has been soaking in the mixture over night. While this is definitely a prep-ahead sort of cocktail, it is well worth keeping a pitcher at the ready during those summer heat waves!
Floral and fabulous, perfect for beating the summer heat.
Peach Sangria Blanca
White wine Sangria with fresh peaches and citrus fruit.
Melon Mint Sangria Blanca
Honeydew, watermelon and fresh mint create the ultimate refresher.
Strawberry Rosemary Sangria
Simply delicious, combining two quintessential summer flavors: fresh berries and fragrant rosemary.
- Thirsty Thursday: Sangria Poptails 5 Ways
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Thirsty Thursday: 5 Best Gluten Free Summer Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: Cherry Cocktails
- 6 Must Try Cocktail Popsicle Recipes
- Marsala Baked Pears
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Summery Ginger Concoctions
- Melon Madness: 5 Refreshing Coolers
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Vino Spiked Spaghetti
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Fresh Fig Cake With Amaretto Fig Compote And 2 Great Dessert Wines
- Millet Stir Fry with Chicken and Vegetables
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com