This Burger King "Abs" ad by the Interone ad agency for the German market features a close-up on ripped abdominals that look suspiciously like a hamburger. The text that accompanies the image reads, "Hör auf dein bauchgefühl," which translates to "Listen to your gut."
Additional ad copy next to the Burger King logo reads, "Geschmack ist king," or "Taste is king." While Interone was smart to link hunger with Burger King hamburgers, we can't help but think that a beer belly would have been more appropriate for a fast-food campaign than a six-pack. What do you think?
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- The Burger King Dethroned
- Sofia Vergara Stars in New Burger King Commercial
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's UK Promises Happiness with the "Happy Box" Ad
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- Burger King Japan Adds Black Ninja Burger to Menu
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- Burger King Offers Fry Burger for $1
- Caramelized Mushroom "Meatloaf" Burgers
- "skinny" aloha chicken burgers ♥
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Scary Halloween Food - "Intestines with Subcutaneous Fat Covered in Arterial Plaque and Bile"
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup
- The "Real" Tres Leches Cake
- Korean Gamja Tang ("Potato Stew")
- Turkey A La King
- Buckwheat and pork soup