One of America's most iconic couples, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, came to life 56 years ago today at the grand opening of Disneyland. In 1955, the park opened in Anaheim, CA and has seen more than 600 million guests in its history, with more than 16 million last year alone! So let's celebrate the anniversary of this iconic slice of Americana with a few Disney-themed recipes!
"To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world." - Walt E Disney dedicated Disneyland, July 17th, 1955
Straight from the Boardwalk Bakery at Disneyworld - simply sinful!
Mickey & Minnie Mouse Chocolate Covered Apples
Absolutely adorable and fruit makes it healthy, right?
Mickey Mouse Chocolate Pavlova with Chocolate Mousse
Creamy, crunchy, chocolatey and utterly delicious.
Alice in Wonderland "Try Me" Cookies
Straight from Wonderland, without the side effects.
Mickey & Minnie Cinnamon Oat Pancakes
Super cute and a healthy breakfast choice!
Mickey Mouse Cake Pops
Perfect for a birthday party, these cake pops are top-notch cute.
- How to Make Fondant Mickey Mouse Cupcake Toppers
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Oreo Pops are a Disney Treat on a Stick
- Ron Swanson Cookie Gift Box is Perfect for 'Parks and Recreation' Fans
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Minnie Mouse Dress Cookies Are a Girlish Disney Dessert
- Be Our Guest Restaurant Transports You to the Beast's Kingdom
- A Mickey Mouse Bento Box is the Perfect Packed Lunch
- Fantastic Titanic Inspired Ice Cubes.
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Stop Everything And Make These Spring Onion And Cheddar Scones Right Now