The Jack Daniel's "Independence" campaign features two patriotic ad spots that highlight various facets of Americana. The first takes place at Yee-Haw Industries in Knoxville, Tennessee, and shows a documentary-style video of the Yee-Haw team making a Jack Daniel's letterpress poster as a banjo player provides the live soundtrack.
The second spot in the Jack Daniel's "Independence" campaign uses a voiceover to emphasize "American spirit." The two ads, which come from Arnold Worldwide, appear below:
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey "King Bee" Ad Features a Biker Bee
- Jack Daniel's to Release White Dog Whiskey
- Jack Daniel's Buys Ads on Twitter
- WIN the Ultimate Summer Trip! Enter Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Summer Swarm Photo Contest
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Arby's Casting Call Looks for "Good Mood Food" Pitchmen
- Coke Zero "Create a Dance from Zero" Campaign Sparks a Virtual Danceoff
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Taco Bell Canada Incites a "Burger Backlash"
- Sweet Potatoes With A Jack Daniel Sauce In Wonton Baskets
- Chicken Thighs with Homemade Barbeque Sauce
- Pink Lemonade Margarita, for my Mum
- Red, White and Blue Foole
- Okonomiyaki ("Japanese pancakes" or "Japaneses pizza")
- Patriotic Plant Protein Pattie! (AKA July 4th Veggie Burgers)
- Patriotic Strawberries
- patriotic strawberries ♥
- Patriotic Popsicles
- Vegan Grilled Tomato, Basil & Pepper Jack Panini