By this point every summer, there is a zucchini explosion! People who have gardens are leaving zukes on their neighbor's doorsteps and the kids are saying "zucchini again?"
Fear not, because there are plenty more ways to prepare this bountiful seasonal staple.
This refreshing zucchini "pasta" is cooling and 100% grain free.
Spice up your zukes with some curry spices and healthy protein form the lentils.
These veggie cakes are delicious and be made gluten free by using your favorite GF blend instead of whole wheat. Raw goat cheese can also be used instead of regular cheddar.
Split Pea Soup
Shake up this classic soup with the addition of the zukes.
The zuke becomes a vehicle for a delicious lamb or beef curry,
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Stuffed Zucchini 5 Ways
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Zucchini Parsnip Latkes
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Easy Millet Salad Recipe
- Butternut Squash and Zucchini Lasagna-Gluten free, Vegan
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce