Molson Coors is hoping to appeal to the fickle female market in the U.K. this fall when it launches the bloat-resistant Animee beer. Just 17 percent of women drink beer in Britain, and the beer company says that it "aims to dispel the perception among women that all beers look and taste the same and that there is nothing to tell them apart."
To achieve that goal, Molson Coors is releasing Animee beer in three flavors: lemon, rose and clear filtered. As a whole, the "light sparkling" beer won't make women bloat as other brands might. The Animee beer launch will be propelled by a £2 million ad campaign.
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Compares Coors Light to Frozen Pants in New UK Ad
- Molson Canadian Plantable Coasters Transform Into Trees
- Coors Light Now Number 2 Beer
- Who Wants Tea-Flavored Beer?
- Van Gogh BLUE Vodka Reveals Women's Secrets in "SHEdonism" Study
- Be Wine Targets the Moods of Millennial Women
- Chocolate Website Introduces Sagres Preta Chocolate Beer
- Man Survives In Wilderness With Frozen Coors Light
- David Chang Looks for the Best Beer Formula
- Beer For Design-Savvy Men and Women
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Ginger Beer Can Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Dogfish Shrimp And Stir Fried Cabbage Fajitas With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
- Yellow Sweet Potato Balls
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
- Taiwanese Smoked Duck Noodle Soup
- Heirloom Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad With Orange Wedges