The mercury is rapidly rising all over the country and it's time to find new ways to keep cool. Watermelon is one of the most hydrating fruits, because it's full of water and electrolytes.
Sure, you can simply cut one open and eat it, but there are so many more ways to use this versatile melon.
It doesn't get much more simple than this, toss everything into a blender and voila a cooling soup with a kick.
A perfect balance of savory and sweet.
A fruit fiesta paired with fresh basil and feta cheese.
Jicama and honeydew make this an ideal cooling salsa.
A most refreshing frozen margarita; no sweeteners necessary.
- Try These Tasty Strips Of Watermelon Jerky
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Must-Try Vegan Recipe: Cauliflower Flatbread with Avocado and Hummus
- Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Get Grilling: Watermelon au Poivre
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Healthy and Easy Vegan beets salad with prunes!