Troy Landry of "Swamp People" has emerged as a breakout star of the odd bayou series, and the eccentric History Channel star is set to release a cookbook with favorite backwoods recipes. One of the recipes, as Landry tells TMZ, is Nutria Sauce Piquante, a gumbo-style dish that features nutria, a large rodent common in the area.
Troy Landry's father owned a restaurant, so he's got culinary chops. Would you chow down on "Swamp People" cuisine?
- "Tweet Pie" is a Concise Twitter Cookbook
- Red Robin Launches "The People's Burger" Competition
- I Have A Foodista Contest "Vote For Me" Widget On My Web Site
- The "Hungoevr Coobkook" Aids Alcohol-Induced Ills
- "The Ultimate Hitch Cookbook" Video Breaks Alfred Hitchcock Films Down Into Recipes
- Best-Ever Red Velvet "Oreo" Cookies
- Swamp Slime
- Swamp Cabbage
- Will Cook For Sex: 10 Cookbooks for Dads and Grads
- How Can I Convert European "Kcals" To American "Calories"?