The Earth Markets are community run, have a strict non-GMO policy, and the food is guaranteed to have been grown sustainably, and is offered at a fair price. "In addition, they preserve the food culture of the local community and contribute to defending biodiversity.”
This concept is already huge in Europe, and it's a trend that I would love to see catch on in the states.
- Spicy Grilled Lamb Steak
- Chocolate Cracked Earth (Flourless Chocolate Cake)
- Cod Fillet In Lemon Grass Shallot Sauce
- Seafood Risotto Saffron With Lemon Grass Sauce
- Tau Huay (Soya Milk) Jelly Mooncake
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Grilled Barramundi
- Mushroom-Stuffed Ravioli
- Fromage Blanc
- Mignonette Sauce