Zucchini is plentiful during the summer. When you wander to the garden, the plants overflow with fruit. Zucchini may be one of the most versatile of vegetable because it has a mild flavor and can be used in a myriad of ways. Here are five different recipes to use up your summer bounty.
This sweet bread is a delicious breakfast option. I like to spread cream cheese instead of butter or jam.
This raw salad is comprised of strands of zucchini that resemble pasta.
Zucchini is a great alternative to eggplant.
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
This recipe is vegetarian but feel free to add ground beef or turkey.
Zucchini Buckwheat pancakes
These savory cakes can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Like A Hot Pocket But Better; Spaghetti Bread Recipe
- 4 Vegetarian Recipes with a Pop of Pesto
- Low Calorie Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna Rolls
- Cabernet Burgers and 4 More Uses for Leftover Red Wine
- Italian Easter Sweet Bread
- 5 Vegetarian Recipes to Serve Instead of a Tofurkey
- Scary Good Black Foods for Halloween
- 5 One Skillet Meals You Have to Cook
- Panettone Bread Pudding
- 5 Dishes to Splurge On Using Your Tax Refund