Zucchini is plentiful during the summer. When you wander to the garden, the plants overflow with fruit. Zucchini may be one of the most versatile of vegetable because it has a mild flavor and can be used in a myriad of ways. Here are five different recipes to use up your summer bounty.
This sweet bread is a delicious breakfast option. I like to spread cream cheese instead of butter or jam.
This raw salad is comprised of strands of zucchini that resemble pasta.
Zucchini is a great alternative to eggplant.
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
This recipe is vegetarian but feel free to add ground beef or turkey.
Zucchini Buckwheat pancakes
These savory cakes can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Panettone Bread Pudding
- Must-Read Blog Posts: Springtime Dishes
- 5 Must-Try Baked Pasta Dishes
- Sunday Baking: Italian Herb Bread
- How-To Recipe: Spinach and Ricotta Manicotti
- 5 Shamrock Confections to Make for St. Patrick's Day
- Monday's 5 Must-Read Blog Posts
- How-to Recipe: Classic French Croissants
- Easy Parmesan Garlic Knots
- Perfect Popovers
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Gnocchi Di Susine
- Zucchini and Cauliflower Linguine
- Pasta Dough
- Our Favorite Italian Bread
- Italian Wheat Bread
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Italian Anise Easter Bread
- Calzone Dough