I love figs, and I love summer because of figs. From vanilla bean & fig cupcakes with a bourbon buttercream (yum!) to Fig Newton cookies, if it has figs, I'm interested. Here are a few fabulous recipes for all of us fig lovers - proven to convert haters to lovers.
Fig Tapas with Lavender
Because this recipe is translated, please note that the first line should read: combine almonds, dates and salt in a food processor and process to create a paste. Roll the paste into a long and cut into disks -- then proceed as usual! Raw, dairy free, vegan.
Crostini with Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese
Sweet, salty, soft and crunchy all come together to create this tantalizing Italian appetizer. Serve on GF bread.
Almond Herb Tarts with Dandelion Pesto, Fontina and Figs
Simple, elegant and out of this world tasty! Grain free and eggless.
Fig and Olive Tapenade
This spread is positively addictive! Perfect spread on toast or paired with a cheese plate.
With a super cool brown rice crust, these mini-tarts are perfect for one or a crowd of 10!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Gluten Free Angel Food Cake
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake And Cupcakes