I love figs, and I love summer because of figs. From vanilla bean & fig cupcakes with a bourbon buttercream (yum!) to Fig Newton cookies, if it has figs, I'm interested. Here are a few fabulous recipes for all of us fig lovers - proven to convert haters to lovers.
Fig Tapas with Lavender
Because this recipe is translated, please note that the first line should read: combine almonds, dates and salt in a food processor and process to create a paste. Roll the paste into a long and cut into disks -- then proceed as usual! Raw, dairy free, vegan.
Crostini with Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese
Sweet, salty, soft and crunchy all come together to create this tantalizing Italian appetizer. Serve on GF bread.
Almond Herb Tarts with Dandelion Pesto, Fontina and Figs
Simple, elegant and out of this world tasty! Grain free and eggless.
Fig and Olive Tapenade
This spread is positively addictive! Perfect spread on toast or paired with a cheese plate.
With a super cool brown rice crust, these mini-tarts are perfect for one or a crowd of 10!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Pumpkin Cookies by FoodAllergiesRecipeBox.com
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes