The all-new Newcastle Werewolf beer is a limited-edition brew that's screaming to be included in your fall get-togethers. The blood-red brew has berry and bitterness in its tasting notes, and its packaging features a creeping werewolf, a torn label and the slogan "Escaped From Britain."
Newcastle Werewolf will be available for about $9 a six-pack. Do you dare sample this beastly beer?
- Newcastle Brown Ale Shadow Art Installation is a Beautiful Beer Billboard
- The Beast Giant Fist Kool Koozie is a Strong Grip for Your Libations
- Heineken Limited Edition Design Contest Picks the Winning Bottle
- Witches' Brew-ski and Other Scary Halloween Cocktails
- 5 Cocktail Potions to Spice Up Any Halloween Party
- Beer for Halloween
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Molson Coors Produces Bloat-Resistant Animee Beer for Women
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month