This Domino's Times Square billboard shows just how committed the pizza company is to paying attention to consumer feedback. The 4,630-square-foot billboard shows real-time feedback from the Domino's Tracker, an online feature that lets customers comment on their pizza, track its status, and see the employees who worked on the pizza at all stages of the order.
The Domino's Times Square billboard is part of an interactive campaign by Crispin Porter + Bogusky. Is it beneficial for Domino's to publicly share its successes and failures at providing better pizza, or should the company focus instead on publicizing the positives?
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Domino's Kobe Beef Steak Pizza Costs $66
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Fabio Viviani Now Selling Dominos Pizza
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- 5 Incredible Edible Billboards
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Does This Comforting Bob's Big Boy Campaign Cross the Line?
- Mumzy's Caramel Maple Rice Krispies Squares
- Jim Lahey's No Knead Pizza With Poached Pears, Gorgonzola and Onion Confit
- The Philosophers' Pizza
- Basil Lover's Pizza
- Ritk's Rhubarb Pizza
- Angie's Taco Deep Dish Pizza
- Michael's Gluten Free Cheese & Vegetable Pizza
- Jade's New York Style Pizza
- Oscar's Pizza Pie
- Chocolate Mint Brownie Squares