These Harry Potter painted marshmallows by Meaghan Mountford of The Decorated Cookie are another fun way to honor the Harry Potter series in a sweet, edible form. Mountford used edible markers to doodle images from the Harry Potter films directly onto marshmallows.
The Harry Potter painted marshmallows feature recognizable icons like Harry, Ron, Hermione, the Sorting Hat, assorted potions, Harry's glasses and a Golden Snitch. For more Harry Potter snacks, see Foodista's previous coverage on real-life Harry Potter foods, bakers' recreations of Harry Potter foods, bewitching cocktails, butterbeer cupcakes and butterbeer jelly shots.
- Top 10 Foodista Harry Potter Posts of 2011
- 5 Imaginary Harry Potter Foods Brought to Life
- Magic Edible Harry Potter Wands Perform Tricks
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- New Year's Eve Cupcakes Boast Bite-Sized Bubbly
- Macaroni and Cheese Cups are Bite-Sized Comfort Food
- Yellow Submarine Chocolates Are Bite-Sized Beatles Sweets
- 5 Bite-Sized Angry Birds Desserts
- Bite-Size Xocai Mini Tarts